18 minutes ago, Idisi said:

I know two people who will be in attendance!

Do you think the home sections will sell out?  I doubt I'll get a Rangers ticket. 

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

First time to see the Rangers, @Idisi? I hope the team’s ready for it.

”Testspiele”? Training match?

The German word for "friendly", literally "test game". BTW, we watched a few Rangers games this season ... on screen though. Union had sort of a bad season, mainly due to bad decisions on player transfers. They have a new manager now, but as per usual, they will be just back from the summer break too. 

It depends on the demand for these games whether tickets will be available to the public, Die Alte Försterei ain't that big. No tickets are on sale just yet.

Edited by der Berliner

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do you think the home sections will sell out?  I doubt I'll get a Rangers ticket. 

After a disappointing season, people may want to see the new side and manager. Yet, it is rather early for German football fans. One will really only know once they open the ticket lines.

Edited by Idisi

I have just received the information that "for the time being, there will be no public sale for the Rangers game". It is possible to buy tickets for the Real Sociedad game, there the public sale starts in June 17th. I assume they expect a few thousand Rangers Fans on top of what Rangers get and don't want them flooding the Union stands. "For the time being ... "

Edited by Idisi

I wonder who decided on the Murryfield match did they take into account Rangers and United fans and alcohol we all know there is an element of half wits in both camps i would like to think everyone will be well behaved but it only takes a few eejits .