The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

6 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Correct. A decent manager would have got us up the leagues and brought on young talent.

A wonderful opportunity squandered by a buffoon of a manager and a board with not an iota of vision and they are paying the price these days  

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Liam Kelly has signed, official. 2 years.

A good club trained GK. 2 years is a good term to asses and develop some of the other guys we have at GK position.

Agreed.

Munn at 3rd choice for a season learning from Butland and Kelly before a loan at Glentoran next season makes sense to me.

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Liam Kelly has signed, official. 2 years.

A good club trained GK. 2 years is a good term to asses and develop some of the other guys we have at GK position.

The man with no name (or squad number) apparently 🤔

FB_IMG_1719500381901.jpg

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

We should have bigger leagues. 

A B-Team league would just be a reserve league, which doesn't allow youngsters to play first-team professionals, just other youngsters. 

B-Teams can't play in the same league as their main team. (Barca B cannot be promoted to La Liga; if Barca were relegated, their B-team would also be relegated, to the third division.) 

There are not enough serious sides in Scotland. Decimate them. 

5 subs has to stop. It means that some players will be naught but benchwarmers, primarily B Teamers. 

8 minutes ago, compo said:

I wonder if they are going to sell Butland that might raise a few bob for outfield players I don’t think Kelly’s been signed just to fill the squad picture .

Maybe thats why he's not got a squad number in that photo? 

15 minutes ago, compo said:

I wonder if they are going to sell Butland that might raise a few bob for outfield players I don’t think Kelly’s been signed just to fill the squad picture .

Apparently Kelly didn't have the best of seasons last year, so I doubt he's been brought in as a replacement for Butland. It really appears that he's a replacement for McCrorie.