The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Budinauckas(22) was on loan at Stranraer last season, played lots of games. Jay Hogarth(20) is a good prospect and played the second half of the season at Dumbarton then Mason Munn (18) is also highly rated, turned down Arsenal last year (I believe).

Decent pipeline of keepers in the Academy.

25 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Seen a FF screenshot on twitter, CwoodLoyal says Danny Armstrong a target for us.

Tenacious player with a good track record. Aside from centre-half and goalie, he has played in every position. The likes of him and Wright are sometimes needed to wear down poor Premiership sides, games, where our Danilos and Cortes have to be spared from possible injury.

Kenny McLean (32) ... probably only if we get some money for Dowell and/or Lawrence, who are bound to be squad players like him too next season.

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

Ngl, I'd rather keep him and sell Lammers.

Definitely a whiff of the Sakala sale about this in that we're flogging a known quantity for goals with a good fitness record.

Otherwise we're hoping for 2 strikers to come in and do well straight away with no insurance.

Especially with Danilo just coming back from a bad injury and it being unclear how he'll be.

Edited by yuddie

10 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Wright wears us down at times to be fair. Done it in the cup final.

I genuinely think anyone who wants us to hold on to Wright must watch games on hallucinogenic drugs.