The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

17 hours ago, CammyF said:

Welcome to The Famous Connor Barron. Go make yourself a superstar. 

I see he's 21 would be nice to have a Scottish captain I would give it a few months and if he's playing well make him captain .

23 minutes ago, compo said:

I see he's 21 would be nice to have a Scottish captain I would give it a few months and if he's playing well make him captain .

We do need someone homegrown that can grow into that role; someone to stay around for the foreseeable future, to lead the team. 

Screenshot2024-06-2114_43_22.thumb.png.1447095d2713c42f453327cf452a2cfc.png

*Size of bubble represents their market value according to transfermarkt.

Cortes is strangely expensive for someone that hasn't played much. 

Kelly looks a clever buy: played a lot of minutes at only 28 (for a 'keeper). 

Barron has played a lot more minutes than the rest of the youngsters we've been linked with. He's not far off Sima (7,550 vs 8,256) despite being a year younger. 

25 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Kelly looks a clever buy: played a lot of minutes at only 28 (for a 'keeper). 

I see a lot of people dunking on Kelly, but of you look at it he left us and had plenty of first team football and regular international call ups. He will replace McCrorie who is highly rated but hasn't really played any football. He had a loan spell in the lower levels at QoS and then the spell at Livi where he was dropped and couldn't get back in the team.

Kelly is a good solid signing, club trained and captained Motherwell. 

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think some are maybe getting a bit carried away.  The lad has barely played a full season, looks half decent but no more.  

If Tav goes, I'd hope someone with more (winning) experience is around to take the armband.

I pray Tav and Goldson go footballs version of Dumb and Dumber because we’ll win nothing with them in defence.

Edited by compo

6 minutes ago, compo said:

I pray Tav and Goldson go footballs version of Dumb and Dumber because we’ll win nothing with them in defence.

*Cough* 55 *Cough*

On 20/06/2024 at 20:34, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Quite like the look of this boy:

Found this and it made me laugh 😂 let's hope we got it right and he flourishes as he does indeed look like a hot prospect. https://www.google.com/gasearch?q=hamza igamane&tbm=vid&source=sh/x/gs/m2/5 

* Apologies I can't seem to get the correct one It was from a fan of his previous club explaining why we need this young player going on Rangers stats and the Fact TAV was our top scorer.

Edited by Fa1833