The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

32 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's possible to just write something like, the Daily Record have tweeted blah blah blah without posting links.  

Apologies I did miss the 😀 from my reply. It was meant to be a silly response. 

I'll remember in the future not to post links from certain outlets and both mention any ex-players who've written about the state of our transfers / club 😀😀

Never say never, but had a wee chuckle at the rumour on Morgan Whittaker. Right-winger at Plymouth in the Championship, contract till 2027, who clocked up 20 goals and 9 assists in 50 games last season. He'll most likely cost twice as much as Sima, whom we supposedly cannot afford ...

36 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

He's not persona non grata, he's just the blue Sutton. Every word he spouts  in the rags he chooses to work with is utter horseshit.

Had a quick look at his headline today, yup, same shite different day. I'd actually rather listen to Sutton.

And I really couldn't give a flying fuck about that lots keepers.

You'd rather listen to Sutton than Boyd? Oh well, whatever floats your boat as they say. 

15 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

What I expect is that we play Danlio AND Dessers, not either of them. If the latter is the case, the one who makes most impact in the here and now should be first choice.

Unlikely. 

Just now, Rousseau said:

Unlikely. 

It is but my expectation and hope. Dunno who addled with the managers' brains so that they cannot see how the one-striker-line-up is of no use in every situation and sure not against teams that park the bus, remove the wheels and dig it in. 

32 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We basically play with three forwards, so the 'lone striker' stuff isn't really true. 

Yes but inly one in the penalty area, the other two out wide crossing the ball in to eight defenders plus the ‘keeper. 

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

Yes but inly one in the penalty area, the other two out wide crossing the ball in to eight defenders plus the ‘keeper. 

Aye, I'm not saying I agree with it.  Football is over analysed and over complicated these days.  All the focus seems to be on percentages and that's why we rarely see players do something extraordinary or take a chance against the odds.

I prefer 4-4-2.

I blame that separatist prick Pep Guardiola.

13 hours ago, CammyF said:

Sound the klaxons we have a rumour. Scott Burns used to be quite reliable...

[Daily Record article linking us with Morgan Whittaker] 

Argyle would be mad to sell him for less than 10m imo.

Well out of our price range, he's EPL bound probably.