The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If we can shift Wright, Cantwell and Hagi (or two of them), then the outgoings would be classed as successful. 

Unless there is a glut of incomings tomorrow, then the window will have been a spectacular failure with regards to new signings.

We need a RB, a CB (or two), CM, No10 and possibly a striker.

As it stands I don’t they’ve we’ve any chance of those incomings. All about asset-stripping & cost cutting ahead of grim annual accounts

28 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

As it stands I don’t they’ve we’ve any chance of those incomings. All about asset-stripping & cost cutting ahead of grim annual accounts

Agree - but we need a CB can't go with Propper (injured), Balogun (injured) and Souttar as our only CBs.

Our attacking options are very restricted as well, Cortes injured, Igamane one for future, Danilo coming off a serious injury. A Dessers injury away from a disaster 

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Agree - but we need a CB can't go with Propper (injured), Balogun (injured) and Souttar as our only CBs.

Our attacking options are very restricted as well, Cortes injured, Igamane one for future, Danilo coming off a serious injury. A Dessers injury away from a disaster 

Going to CP on Sunday with one fit recognised CB is totally unacceptable 

10 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I am sorry, Rab, but I can read it as the Club divesting itself of liabilities. 

And not replacing players they’ve got rid off ? Our squad is the bare bones now

Edited by RANGERRAB

I really don't understand why deals like Cantwell's take so long to finalise....

He wants the move

We want him out

Blackburn want him

It seems like financials have been agreed

The above is similar for Scott Wright as well, it just takes us so long to finalise these deals. I wouldn't be surprised if this is partly why we're missing out on other deals if we're working on a 1 in 1 out basis

28 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

I really don't understand why deals like Cantwell's take so long to finalise....

He wants the move

We want him out

Blackburn want him

It seems like financials have been agreed

The above is similar for Scott Wright as well, it just takes us so long to finalise these deals. I wouldn't be surprised if this is partly why we're missing out on other deals if we're working on a 1 in 1 out basis

I really couldn’t care about Cantwell.

All I want is to get at least one more CB in before the window shuts