The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I never even noticed that they played a tournament with men ...

... yet, as expected, we suddenly get a name mentioned and linked from outside of nowhere. As frustrating as the long wait in between is.

Apparently he's a top Giza...

I'll get my coat...

I wonder if there is a deal to be done for Hagi to stay. If the issue is Clement can’t justify a £6k pw increase in his wages if he plays him, but Hagi wants to stay, I wonder if that clause could be replaced and a solution found that suits both parties, even short term?

12 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I wonder if there is a deal to be done for Hagi to stay. If the issue is Clement can’t justify a £6k pw increase in his wages if he plays him, but Hagi wants to stay, I wonder if that clause could be replaced and a solution found that suits both parties, even short term?

I don’t understand the situation with Hagi. If he won’t leave or can’t find another club I see no reason not to put him in the first team squad until the end of the season when his contract is up. 

6 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I don’t understand the situation with Hagi. If he won’t leave or can’t find another club I see no reason not to put him in the first team squad until the end of the season when his contract is up. 

There are about six hundred thousand reasons.

25 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

He just needs to find another club.