The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Haven't seen any numbers reported, but Sima's loan at Stade Rennes would mean that he becomes a free agent next summer and we might talk to him in January. Unless he likes the French league more.

I would assume that the transfer hype will hit hysteria levels soon, maybe our management team surprises us with the odd arrival that no-one has got wind of. Some of our "unwanted" folk have this "aura of last season" about them, when we wanted to sell them (or wanted him to leave), but for one reason or another, no-one showed up. So we ended up with lots of freebies this summer and are stuck with Hagi and Cantwell (whom we should have utilized up until any replacements arrive), Tavernier is still there too. No-one wants Wright but our manager (and me).

We've got NINE players in, but somehow it feels just like half of that. I see us looking for more wingers, but an injury to Dessers (or even a late transfer) would see us struggling badly in that area.

Edited by der Berliner

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Haven't seen any numbers reported, but Sima's loan at Stade Rennes would mean that he becomes a free agent next summer and we might talk to him in January. Unless he likes the French league more.

I would assume that the transfer hype will hit hysteria levels soon, maybe our management team surprises us with the odd arrival that no-one has got wind of. Some of our "unwanted" folk have this "aura of last season" about them, when we wanted to sell them (or wanted him to leave), but for one reason or another, no-one showed up. So we ended up with lots of freebies this summer and are stuck with Hagi and Cantwell (whom we should have utilized up until any replacements arrive), Tavernier is still there too. No-one wants Wright but our manager (and me).

We've got NINE players in, but somehow it feels just like half of that. I see us looking for more wingers, but an injury to Dessers (or even a late transfer) would see us struggling badly in that area.

It's a bad show when no one wants the captain of Rangers at one time clubs would have been clamouring for that kind of singing