The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

I have a gut feeling that we may still get Sima.

TBH, I was rather "shocked" when reading that Clement thought that Igamane will be ready next month or so. Unless he carried some injury upon his signing, this is totally baffling. You look at his pictures and think: hey, they must play rather different football in Morocco if this lad can't handle 15 to 30 mins each week ...

And on another sidenote, our previous managers / staff were slaughtered for their training regime, given the amount of injuries. To me, it looks more like "weak" signings and/or misfortune with tackles than lack of training and precaution. Not least in tandem with the above.

23 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I have a gut feeling that we may still get Sima.

Aye, I've got the same feeling mate.

Igamane may just not have the stamina, playing where he was playing their games seem pretty tame (that I've seen), so they'll want him a lot fitter before he gets exposed to our kick and rush game. He'd just get injured otherwise.

16 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Shame, I'd like him with us. He's a real handful.

Didn't think he played that well in the LC final but he ran Aberdeens fullback ragged watching it back.

Him and McCausland were a nice dynamic on the wings imo. Ones an atheltic beast whilst the other is a wee proactive technician.

The dink at the weekend tells you all you need to know about Ross's technical ability.

1 hour ago, lenny3k said:

Sima looking like he's off to Brest on loan for a season

Well, there have been initial talks and no money or obligation to buy mentioned. Which makes you think: why does Brighton look at that loan deal but refuses our offer?

In any case, Sima has to agree.