The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

45 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Don't be ridiculous. That's a rather silly comparison.

No it isn't.

The SFA which this guy was part off withheld money that rightly belonged to us, they relegated us to the bottom tier and imposed a transfer ban (that was lifted 48hrs before our 1st game at Brechin). That gave us 48hrs to sign sufficient players to make a team. 

As I said, if you want to forgive and forget than fine, others won't, that's also fine. 

Edited by CammyF

5 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

What was the extent of his role at the SFA? CEO? Tea lady?.

Was his position one that had any influence?. I work for a pharma company, but ye canny hold me responsible for all we do.

Interim CEO, thankfully not tea lady as no one would get a biscuit with the big unit around. 

21 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Interim CEO, thankfully not tea lady as no one would get a biscuit with the big unit around. 

Now there's something I can relate to and get behind. I'm swaying now.

#bigunitsloyal

Edited by CammyF

Rangers are looking into a deal for former Manchester United defender Brandon Williams this summer after suffering a major injury blow, according to the Daily Record.

Rangers Want to Sign Brandon Williams - Carrington graduate available on a free transfer

Having come through the Carrington academy at Old Trafford, Williams broke into the Manchester United team under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and made 37 appearances before falling out of favour. He has since gone out on loan to Norwich City and Ipswich Town, but was released by Manchester United at the end of his contract in the summer which makes him available to sign for a new team immediately. The 23-year-old is capable of playing in both full-back positions, and was described as "brave as a lion" by his former Old Trafford boss. Now with a busy schedule ahead, Rangers could look to make a move to bring him to Glasgow quickly after the news about Ridvan. The budget at Ibrox has taken a hit after they failed to make it to the Champions League, and a deal for Williams could be fairly easy to do.

Winger Rabbi Matondo has been linked with a move to Elland Road as Leeds look to strengthen their attacking department following the losses of Crysencio Summerville and Georginio Rutter. The Wales international expects to leave Ibrox despite featuring regularly under Clement when he has been fit, and the Whites are eyeing a permanent deal or a loan with an option to buy for the 23-year-old.

54 minutes ago, CammyF said:

No it isn't.

The SFA which this guy was part off withheld money that rightly belonged to us, they relegated us to the bottom tier and imposed a transfer ban (that was lifted 48hrs before our 1st game at Brechin). That gave us 48hrs to sign sufficient players to make a team. 

As I said, if you want to forgive and forget than fine, others won't, that's also fine. 

Sounds like a ruthless and effective operator... 

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet