The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

10 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

This the chubby funster that ran an investigation into us in 2012? Aye great appointment.

Also part of the SFA investigation into the Hibs fans riot at Cup final that absolved Hibs! 

He is a Rangers fan tho...... 

Edited by CammyF

39 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

He was lawyer and moved into Sports about 10 years back. Has worked in football and golf and has a good reputation by all accounts. I've heard that it's between him and the guy at Aberdeen who was also a CEO at Motherwell. Is it Burrows?

The left field option I have heard been mentioned was the lady at Nordsejaelland Trine Moller. Apparently she's a big player in the Right to Dream set up that Diamonde came from.

Okay that's interesting.

You would think if she was hired we'd then bring in Henderby.

That would be pretty appealing (dare I say smart).

Idk if this will piss people off on here but I think a senior woman's voice in the clubs hierarchy could be a good thing. Only if she has pedigree mind.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I don't care what school he went to. 

Is he any good?

His involvement in the two specific events SBG and Cammy refer to raise alarm bells for me.  Sounds untrustworthy. 

Edited by Gonzo79

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

See above two posts. 

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

His involvement in the two specific events SBG and Cammy refer to raise alarm bells for me.  Sounds untrustworthy. 

Is it relevant? He was working for Hearts at the time. Their fans probably liked it. A lot. 

I wouldn't mind a prick's prick in charge of us. :D 

(I am admitted clueless around these sort of appointments, though.)

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Is it relevant? He was working for Hearts at the time. Their fans probably liked it. 

Well if we're judging him on his performance at Hearts they've generated record breaking revenue under him and are now Europa league regulars.

If he gets us into the UCL semi regularly and cracks 100m in revenue during his stint then I'll be honest, I'll absolve him of any past misdemeanours.

I get the reticence but if he's the best CEO in the country, and that could be argued, then who are we to say no?

I appreciate the anger though of course.

Edited by yuddie

9 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Is it relevant? He was working for Hearts at the time. Their fans probably liked it. A lot. 

He worked for SFA during both instances.