The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Absolutely.  

I'm positive a poster posted on here a short time ago that it was pointless repeating yourself on a football forum.

Now if only that post could be found..... 😉🙂

14 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I'm positive a poster posted on here a short time ago that it was pointless repeating yourself on a football forum.

I'm sure I said everything posted on a football forum is pointless, not just the repetitive stuff.  

8 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Anyone familiar with the rumoured CEO?

Hearts have been brilliantly ran above the pitch the last few years imo so seems sensible at least.

Nope and no for the umpteenth time................ He wont bring Shankland :D 

2 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Anyone familiar with the rumoured CEO?

Hearts have been brilliantly ran above the pitch the last few years imo so seems sensible at least.

He was lawyer and moved into Sports about 10 years back. Has worked in football and golf and has a good reputation by all accounts. I've heard that it's between him and the guy at Aberdeen who was also a CEO at Motherwell. Is it Burrows?

The left field option I have heard been mentioned was the lady at Nordsejaelland Trine Moller. Apparently she's a big player in the Right to Dream set up that Diamonde came from.

14 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

He was lawyer and moved into Sports about 10 years back. Has worked in football and golf and has a good reputation by all accounts. I've heard that it's between him and the guy at Aberdeen who was also a CEO at Motherwell. Is it Burrows?

The left field option I have heard been mentioned was the lady at Nordsejaelland Trine Moller. Apparently she's a big player in the Right to Dream set up that Diamonde came from.

Check his LinkedIn profile