The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

3 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Diomande and Barron subbed often so far

Barron 80 mins v Hearts

Barron 70 mins Diomande 80 mins v Kiev 

Propper 70 mins(manager said he got cramp) Diomande 80 mins v Motherwell

Diomande 70 mins v Kiev

Bit of an ongoing problem we don't have many quality players who can play 90 mins week in week out. And I'd say its probably fair that Barron and Diomande are 2 of our better players.

I 100% agree with that! I urge we give the youngsters a chance, especially in the dying minutes of a game when the majority of the players are burning out  Young Fraser is one of them with energy in abundance especially with what I have seen of him lately and is always willing to do anything for Rangers. 

15 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Sack the Board  I say compo get some people in who actually know about football 🔴🔵

Do you know of any rich blokes who a) want to invest in Rangers or b) know about football?  

'Sack the board' cries aren't going to lead us anywhere but into administration. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do you know of any rich blokes who a) want to invest in Rangers or b) know about football?  

'Sack the board' cries aren't going to lead us anywhere but into administration. 

No, I don't unfortunately and yeah you're probably right same with Compo they are indeed trying their best but when Souness comes out or others and says the board has no knowledge of football makes it 10 x worse and yes It will lead to Administration 👊🔴🔵

Rumours, eh? 

Leeds United 'plot' transfer move for Rangers winger as Georginio Rutter nears £40m exit - Leeds Live (leeds-live.co.uk)

Leeds United have been linked with a move for Rangers winger Rabbi Matondo as they bid to bolster their attacking options in the final two weeks of the transfer window. A Football Scotland report states the Whites are considering making a move for Matondo.

The Wales international is expected to leave the Scottish giants alongside the likes of Todd Cantwell and Ianis Hagi before the market shuts. Rangers are looking to offload players following their failure to qualify for the Champions League.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Maybe if the board employed people with experience and competence required to run a football club, all our life's (including theirs) would be a whole lot easier. 

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Diomande and Barron subbed often so far

Barron 80 mins v Hearts

Barron 70 mins Diomande 80 mins v Kiev 

Propper 70 mins(manager said he got cramp) Diomande 80 mins v Motherwell

Diomande 70 mins v Kiev

Bit of an ongoing problem we don't have many quality players who can play 90 mins week in week out. And I'd say its probably fair that Barron and Diomande are 2 of our better players.

And that's how / why we ran players like Tav, Goldson, Lundstram Alfredo etc into the ground. We were over reliant on them as others couldn't play 90 mins 3 times per week.

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Maybe if the board employed people with experience and competence required to run a football club, all our life's (including theirs) would be a whole lot easier. 

I've been saying that for ages.