The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

No that they will likely get injured if they play as they are not ready. Same with Danilo.

There's a difference between being injury prone and not up to full fitness.  

We all knew about our injury prone contingent long before the season started.  Clement told us a few weeks ago Igamane was behind the rest of the squad, yet some still seem surprised by this.  

Handy that we got rid of all the players (Tav excluded - but we all want him gone) who historically could play 50 to 60 games a season and are left with players who can't play 4 without getting injured. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Handy that we got rid of all the players (Tav excluded - but we all want him gone) who historically could play 50 to 60 games a season and are left with players who can't play 4 without getting injured. 

I’m pretty sure some point someone will order kitchen roll for the toilets instead of toilet roll things are that well run at every level.

26 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I’m pretty sure some point someone will order kitchen roll for the toilets instead of toilet roll things are that well run at every level.

Talking of toilets, I must commend Hampden on the quality of their toilets. Far superior to those at Ibrox.

48 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Yes mate the idea was to replace them though, think the club got half a message :D

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

No fitness problems with Barron (unlike Jack), Propper or Diomande, as far as I can tell.  

Goldson was on a downhill trajectory and Borna was injured quite often.  

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

No fitness problems with Barron (unlike Jack), Propper or Diomande, as far as I can tell.  

Curiosity did Dessers at all play at Right back or RW during his career elsewhere? Someone said he had done at previous clubs ,  so I thought I'd seek advice from the council on this matter 

Edited by Fa1833

2 minutes ago, compo said:

Meanwhile whilst we Fanny about all the rest don’t seem to have any problems adding to their squads 

Sack the Board  I say compo get some people in who actually know about football 🔴🔵

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Diomande and Barron subbed often so far

Barron 80 mins v Hearts

Barron 70 mins Diomande 80 mins v Kiev 

Propper 70 mins(manager said he got cramp) Diomande 80 mins v Motherwell

Diomande 70 mins v Kiev

Bit of an ongoing problem we don't have many quality players who can play 90 mins week in week out. And I'd say its probably fair that Barron and Diomande are 2 of our better players.