The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Lowry wasn't good enough for Hearts, so he's definitely not good enough for Rangers.  

The acceptance of mediocrity amongst some of our support must make Celtc winning everything easier for them, I suppose.

Edited by Gonzo79

44 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Cantwell to our parent club trabzonspor

https://t.co/Tvt7eOUR95

I'm enjoying that the headline translates to "Number 10 with velvet wrists is coming to Trabzonspor!"

Also, this highlight...
"Todd Cantwell, who entered the football world with Norwich City, was known as the 'Velvet Ankle Number 10' due to his excellent game vision and the use of his feet and head at the same time. The British number 10, who cut ties with Rangers, was offered to Trabzonspor. According to the information received, a burgundy-blue manager came to Glasgow by private plane the other day to meet with Todd Cantwell."

13 hours ago, lenny3k said:

I'm enjoying that the headline translates to "Number 10 with velvet wrists is coming to Trabzonspor!"

Also, this highlight...
"Todd Cantwell, who entered the football world with Norwich City, was known as the 'Velvet Ankle Number 10' due to his excellent game vision and the use of his feet and head at the same time. The British number 10, who cut ties with Rangers, was offered to Trabzonspor. According to the information received, a burgundy-blue manager came to Glasgow by private plane the other day to meet with Todd Cantwell."

I see that Trabzonspor lost at home in 1st leg in Europa. The velvet ankle may have to settle for the Conference.

Cantwell may have thought that he was ill treated at Norwich and may now think that he was shackled at Rangers, but perhaps the problem does not lie with the teams but with his mindset. Good luck to him in Turkey but I won't be surprised if it all goes wrong for him