The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

4 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

So does our future transfer business hinge on how we solve the Hagi/Cantwell conundrum? Two players on hefty wages with some sell on value, sitting doing nowt. 

I reckon Clement is practical enough to utilise them if they are not sold. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

You've got to wonder the value of them both being somewhere else collecting around 40-50k combined per week while we struggle to put a team out.

Is there a reason Hagi can’t be utilised? 
just seems to me that a player who played for his country at euro24 might have something to offer us at the moment

My fear is he persists with Lawrence for the next couple of months till we are out of Europe and have lost the league .

Cantwell has made it clear he doesn't want to play for us - can't see a route back for him.

Hagi failed in loan last season, his agent is touting him to anyone who'll listen - again I can't see a route back. 

They should the top of Koppen's "must move" list. 

38 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Neither Hagi or Cantwell would improve us because we just lump the ball forward anyway

Maybe we should change our style of play then. Playing 2 wide men up front who continue to contribute very little needs looked at 

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

We could always get Cantrell in the PR department and get him doing the tik toks and Instagram videos if he is not wanting to be here

Edited by WorthingBear91

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

Maybe we should change our style of play then. Playing 2 wide men up front who continue to contribute very little needs looked at 

Clement seems pretty rigid when it comes to his tactical set up (which I'm not a fan of).  4-2-3-1.  

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Clement seems pretty rigid when it comes to his tactical set up (which I'm not a fan of).  4-2-3-1.  

You need the right players to play any set up. We don’t have the quality in wide areas up front in my opinion. Just look how often we rely on our FB’s to put a ball into the box