The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

13 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'm hearing rumours that Shankland was at the Rangers game today. 

Make of that what you will... 

Missed a sitter from Tavs (he was the taker of the corner, so justification of mention) brilliant in-swinging corner in 2nd half 

Edited by CammyF

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I'm hearing rumours that Shankland was at the Rangers game today. 

Make of that what you will... 

He was the TRIalist that tried to score from our three corners, but somehow failed to hit the target from less than a yard out.

He sure is a natural scorer these last few years, but like every striker we have signed since Warburton, he would have to lead the line against packed defences, something he hardly ever does for Hearts. It would be a rather new environment for him and not even the Fates know how he would fare with us. Let him stay at Tynecastle till the end of the year and hope he'll hurt the Scum, then offer him a pre-contract in January.

If anything, I wonder why Clement hasn't raided the Belgium or similar market. He and his sure know some cool old heads and talented youngsters.

Edited by der Berliner

We need midfielders. Not sure what his quality is like these days but we could do with Scottish experience in there so it could be a decent and cost effective option. Clearly the manager is going to be able to get a good look at him beforehand.

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

😬 I was only joking ffs.

Screenshot_20240804_113208_Chrome.jpg

I wouldn’t have a problem signing Fleck as long as he could prove his fitness and was on a low wage on a short contract, given the fact he hardly played last season.

He'd count as one of our homegrowns in Europe too I believe 

Watching the Dundee derby and it looks like Goodwin has brought in another couple of decent North Macedonians (he brought Miovski to Aberdeen).  The two of them have been involved in some decent attacking play and goals.

I keep saying it but the Balkans is a fertile ground for good talent and we should be looking there.  

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Watching the Dundee derby and it looks like Goodwin has brought in another couple of decent North Macedonians (he brought Miovski to Aberdeen).  The two of them have been involved in some decent attacking play and goals.

I keep saying it but the Balkans is a fertile ground for good talent and we should be looking there.  

Agree 100%. Generally technically gifted and on cheap wages. Win win in my book.

3 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

😬 I was only joking ffs.

Screenshot_20240804_113208_Chrome.jpg

Been out injured for a period of time and will be cheat - you know he's gonna be signed......😀