The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, yuddie said:

Aye, the UCL deadline is a kick in the teeth but hopefully the club are steadfast in their approach to the rebuild after it - we've still got a month to sort a lot of it out.

We've also got January and the summer after this one, let's not think this is a one window job! If we do we'll fail.

Its just that the later in the window we leave it, the more chance there is we'll fall behind in the league and not get to CL. Let's not kid ourselves, not getting to CL will hugely impact what we can or can't do later this window and in January. 

It's a vicious circle that we need to somehow break. 

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Smashing name Robin ... Like a wee bird. 

RVP probably the best footballing robin I can think of.

Anyone else got any?

3 minutes ago, yuddie said:

RVP probably the best footballing robin I can think of.

Anyone else got any?

I was just making a Still Game reference. 

Arjen Robben? :D

Edit: Robin Le Normand just won the Euros. 

I expect Robin Propper will start against hertz on Saturday. It’ll be interesting to see whether he plays LCB or RCB and who partners him.

I suspect he’ll be RCB where he’ll soon learn all about our all too often posted missing RB 

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I expect Robin Propper will start against hertz on Saturday. It’ll be interesting to see whether he plays LCB or RCB and who partners him.

I suspect he’ll be RCB where he’ll soon learn all about our all too often posted missing RB 

He's right-footed so I assumed the same, but he actually plays on the left; like Van Dijk in that regard. 

I don't know if that will be the same with us, though. 

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

He's right-footed so I assumed the same, but he actually plays on the left; like Van Dijk in that regard. 

I don't know if that will be the same with us, though. 

He might need to play RB - Tav (insert reason for not to be selected) and Sterling (insert injury update) may not be available. 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

He might need to play RB - Tav (insert reason for not to be selected) and Sterling (insert injury update) may not be available. 

I think it'll be King - who played there preseason - if that's the case. 

Robin hasn't played RB before. 

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I think it'll be King - who played there preseason - if that's the case. 

Robin hasn't played RB before. 

If we have to rely on King at RB, then we are in deeper trouble that I thought. 

Anyway it's immaterial as Tav will start if he is still here or Sterling if Tav is away (or injured), after all,he only missed the Union game due to a "small muscle issue".