The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

59 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I love an inswinging cross. You don't see it much, but it always looks much more dangerous than a traditional cross. 

Especially if you’ve got an attacker on the near post 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I love an inswinging cross. You don't see it much, but it always looks much more dangerous than a traditional cross. 

Shine one side and get it reversing.

20 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

Is he one of these left-footed right-wingers? 

I know nothing about him but if he's a Czech international he must have something about him, surely. 

Yeah, a left footed right winger! Was brilliant in Holland but lost his way in Germany last season. Great pedigree, an international and already scored against them at Parkhead! 

On paper and reputation it's a brilliant signing even if it's only for 1 season.

Edited by CammyF

We are now horrendously short in MF. Lundstrum and Jack have gone, Cantwell wants away & Raskin is injured. We’ve only got the uninspiring Diomande & wee Barron plus youngsters although maybe sterling will play in MF if tav stays.

And with Goldson gone for CB we’ve only got 36 year old Balogun, Souttar and Davies. 
Lot of work still to do…