The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

So 3-4-3 with a left wingback (or left back in midfield) and bo right wingback? Interesting. 

Nope. Is simply used Ridvan on the left as he is good at going forward and likes to have a shot. If you want to, you may send Lawrence to that role and keep Cantwell in the middle. Wright is meant to be a right, attack-minded midfielder with the ability to track back, like he does today.

25 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Nope. Is simply used Ridvan on the left as he is good at going forward and likes to have a shot. If you want to, you may send Lawrence to that role and keep Cantwell in the middle. Wright is meant to be a right, attack-minded midfielder with the ability to track back, like he does today.

Neither Ridvan nor Lawrence are good enough to play left midfield or left wing back in my humble opinion. 

9 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... if only we had 10 Tavernier clones, right?

Nope, Tavernier decent right back, but not a wing back or a midfield player. 

And a team full of right backs is just a silly idea......

Edited by CammyF

4 hours ago, compo said:

14 days until we play Hearts on league business and I don’t think our manager knows what his starting eleven is going to be maybe he’ll start today and the next two friendly matches with his strongest eleven .

I suspect he does know his starting eleven but wants to improve it in certain areas but can’t do so because we can’t rid off some players to bring others in