The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

17 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

It's more accurate. For example, you were seeing Danilo's 4 goals in 12 as p*sh, but it wasn't a full 12 matches. It was 530 minutes, which is more like 6 full 90 minute matches. It's data decided by 90 minutes. 

The Yilmaz stat I gave you was expected assists. That's the quality of his chances created, not how many he actually assisted (which was 1). I know you'll not like it, though. It was just to show that there is something there. 

I'm not fussed either way between Yilmaz and Jefte - I've not seen the latter, though. 

Last one - honest!

So in reality, Yilmaz created 1 10th what Tav created that resulted in goals. Maybe unfair comparing him to Tav.

😀😀😀 

Edited by CammyF

Just now, CammyF said:

So in reality, Yilmaz created 1 10th what Tav created that resulted in goals. Maybe unfair comparing him to Tav.

😀😀😀 

Tavs one of those players I spoke about imo, not great to watch but you look at his metrics and he looks like a world beater.

Gerrard would never have sold Tav, neither would the board he worked under.

It's a good thing that we're working this deal.

13 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Last one - honest!

😀😀😀 

I wasn't suggesting he's on Tavernier's level. I said above that it was replacing Tavernier's assists that I'm most worried about. 

I was merely stating that the chances Yilmaz creates are surprisingly good - much better than a #10 like Lawrence, for example. We should be converting more of them. That's all. 

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I wasn't suggesting he's on Tavernier's level. I said above that it was replacing Tavernier's assists that I'm most worried about. 

I was merely stating that the chances Yilmaz creates are surprisingly good - much better than a #10 like Lawrence. We should be converting more of them. That's all. 

So how do we manage to convert 10 times as many of Tavs chances than Ridvans? Maybe Ridvan should pass to Dessers more? 😀

Just now, Rousseau said:

If we get an offer, yes, but I wouldn't mind keeping him around as a back-up. 

I think we are at the stage if we get an offer of any of our players we'll accept it. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

So how do we manage to convert 10 times as many of Tavs chances than Ridvans? Maybe Ridvan should pass to Dessers more? 😀

Tavernier's xA was actually higher than 10 (12.5). 

We're just not very clinical. 

Dessers is a big part of that.