The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Just now, RANGERRAB said:

Let’s hope it’s an option to buy & not an obligation to buy. He needs to prove his fitness over a full season first 

It does say obligation, so we'll be buying him next Summer.  

Reference Cortes,. there is an obvious danger of the longer the lad is out injured, the better a player he becomes.

On the half-a-dozen games played, he looked an exciting young winger. A good spot by the Gaffer because he provided the team with balance on the right. I thought after the five nil scudding of Hearts at Ibrox, he was the piece in the jigsaw that would propel us to league winning celebrations. The very next game, Killie on the drastic plastic and he became the fourth Ranger to suffer long term injury on that surface.

I don’t understand the loan part of the deal unless it’s related to the time left on his contract with Lens. Perhaps the time Rangers need to save up for the fee.

9 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Dion Sanderson, BCFC Captain.

I think he will come to the club. Decent fit and meets a need. 

@yuddie will be able to give us a reliable appraisal.

33 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I don’t understand the loan part of the deal unless it’s related to the time left on his contract with Lens. Perhaps the time Rangers need to save up for the fee.

All clubs are doing this now, basically managing outgoing finances in terms of financial fair play etc. I think Diomande is on a similar basis?.

Posted (edited)

I'll be honest - I thought he was good when he played for us, I didn't think he was great though which seems to be the general feeling towards him.

If he can get anything like 20-25 G/A next season then we're laughing right enough.

A good, well thought out transfer that could reap rewards down the line.

Koppen seems to be switched on.

Edited by yuddie