The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

We’re off. Thanks dB.

bbc will pronounce Jefté as shifty.

A real live Brazilian, not some AI voice, has confirmed the pronunciation as ‘Sheffte’ each ‘e’ as in ‘get’ ‘met’ or ‘set’ with a little bit of emphasis on the second one.

She couldn’t tell me if he’s a good player. Just that he been bought by a Scottish team. I could have told her that.

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

We’re off. Thanks dB.

bbc will pronounce Jefté as shifty.

A real live Brazilian, not some AI voice, has confirmed the pronunciation as ‘Sheffte’ each ‘e’ as in ‘get’ ‘met’ or ‘set’ with a little bit of emphasis on the second one.

She couldn’t tell me if he’s a good player. Just that he been bought by a Scottish team. I could have told her that.

While we are on the subject of pronunciation, Cordoba is pronounced CORDoba not CordOBA.

Everyone thinks Tavernier and Goldson are off to Saudi let’s hope they do and we get something decent for them but on the other hand if they see out their contracts we will be paying a lot of money each week to two over the hill players not good business 

Some ITK posters on FF have us linked with Kenny McLean from Norwich. Can't see it, he has a couple of years of his contract remaining. You never know though. 

23 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Some ITK posters on FF have us linked with Kenny McLean from Norwich. Can't see it, he has a couple of years of his contract remaining. You never know though. 

If he comes in and Tav goes I reckon he takes the armband. I wouldn't be against McLean on a cheap deal btw.