Do we have enough financial resources to survive?

56 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

He's supposedly only getting 7k per week there. Seen it on twitter somewhere.

Possibly, but that's the market/pay bracket we should be looking at. 

On 30/05/2024 at 23:51, Gonzo79 said:

Their re-hiring of Jim Torbett was quite something.  

The most "Celtic" thing ever....

Been reading this mornings paper and it's big story is this Taylor Swift concert  no doubt Murrayfield will be getting well paid for this so why aren't our financial wizzos not into this little earner we've done it before looks to me like easy money  

That is a very good point Compo we always struggle for resources cash I mean. I feel we should be looking for a backer with real money. Look and Newcastle also Man City, and Liverpool. Let me run this past you do you feel that when the likes of the Bus man and the South African guy. Do you think they would sell their shares for the benefit of RFC? For example to a super rich Kuwaite or rich Aisian? Let me know your thoughts or anyone for that matter. WATP

2 minutes ago, Hume said:

Look and Newcastle also Man City, and Liverpool

You may not have noticed but these clubs play in the English Premier league, which is watched by millions of people all over the world. 

We play in a league that no foreigners (apart from Oirish people in Coatbridge) watch or are remotely interested in.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

You may not have noticed but these clubs play in the English Premier league, which is watched by millions of people all over the world. 

We play in a league that no foreigners (apart from Oirish people in Coatbridge) watch or are remotely interested in.

You keep referring to Coatbridge, I know more than a few very staunch Bears from Coatbridge and have even been a Rangers pub there.... 😉 😀

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

You keep referring to Coatbridge, I know more than a few very staunch Bears from Coatbridge and have even been a Rangers pub there.... 😉 😀

It’s not the big tree that’s for sure 

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

A Rangers pub in Coatbridge ? 🤠

There are yahoos in Larkhall but it's still a Rangers town.  At no point have I stated there are no Bears in Coatbridge.  

44 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

A Rangers pub in Coatbridge ? 🤠

Yip, and OO Halls, huge flute band and many good true blues.