30 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

That was a good game. 

Spain-Croatia up next. 

Agreed. Scotland would have hoped for a draw I presume. Switzerland were decent and kept the ball well with good rotation. I struggle to see Scotland causing them any issues to be honest. There is zero pace and guile in the Scotland team.

PS. Tierney celebrating a tackle after 4 minutes last night was embarrassing.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

6 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Hungary.

They are considered dark horses by some, winning their, albeit weak, qualifying group unbeaten.

Looks like confirmation that their qualifying group was weak! Looks like they are the team to beat for Scotland as i can see the Swiss turning us over. 

19 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Looks like confirmation that their qualifying group was weak! Looks like they are the team to beat for Scotland as i can see the Swiss turning us over. 

The amount of teams that have come into the tournament on an unbeaten streak probably speaks to how forgiving the qualification process is, or just intl football in general.

It's why I think the nations league is a really good concept because it will find you out regardless of level. As we (England) found out getting relegated.

Edited by yuddie

17 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

They were poor in the first half, but they were much better in the second and could have equalised.