2 minutes ago, compo said:

Will Scotland rise to the occasion tonight and put the Magyars to the sword Awill Clarke’s name be held in the same esteem as Stein , Ferguson, Smith and Ally McCloud 

He’ll have to do a bit more than beat Hungary to rank with them. 

McLeod is usually scoffed at but he had a good record up to the match against Peru. He should have played Souness and Johnstone from the beginning, of course and then there was the ridiculous defeat at Hampden against Wales before setting off for Argentina. Wasn’t up to much, was he?

I started with Germany dull as ditchwater, switched to Scotland possibly worse stayed until halftime then went out and cut the grass. What is happening now, I have no idea nor am I terribly excited to find out.

46 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I started with Germany dull as ditchwater, switched to Scotland possibly worse stayed until halftime then went out and cut the grass. What is happening now, I have no idea nor am I terribly excited to find out.

Cutting the grass at 8.45pm, i bet you are popular on the street :whistle: