I am sitting in a bar in Sanxenxo, Galicia.

The disinterested Spaniards are animated about Ralston's wayward pass into space and, the resulting Shaqiri strike into the top corner for the Switzerland equaliser. I inform them that Anthony has started six games furra Sellik last season and the collective perceived wisdom is that it would have been better if he had started seven. Angus Gunn has come in for criticism too.

I suggested we should change at half time, Gunn to right back and Ralston in goal? 

Ach, couldnae beat a bunch of cuckoo clock makers. Good game though.

Ralston is dreadful. Mackenna is nearly as bad. Gunn’s not great.

A far better performance than the dreadful show they put on against the Germans don’t see what the bloke up front offer Adam .

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Serbia have threatened to pull out of the tournament over chanting between fans at the Croatia-Albania match. 

Probably an empty threat.

It's just that the Serbs are so loveable. I'm sure the Bosnian's Croat's and Albanians love them really :) 

16 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

It's just that the Serbs are so loveable. I'm sure the Bosnian's Croat's and Albanians love them really :) 

Some rogue apostrophes in there.  🧐

Of course, the KLA and the Ustase were loveable too and I'm sure you'll be a big fan of Brits who convert to Islam.

The Serbs play Slovenia at 2pm - Slovenia was the first nation to secede from Yugoslavia, with very little bloodshed.

Edited by Gonzo79