1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Decent game, correct result. England were really good in the first half and came very close to scoring about three times twice by Foden and once by Kane. I fear, though, that Kane is England’s Ronaldo.

The Dutch came into the match in the second half but no great shakes. Well behind Portugal and Germany and not as good as Austria or France.

Kane is a liability to the team. He looks tired and has no pace. One of his strengths over the past couple of years has been coming deep, but England don't want him to do that as he just gets in the way of Bellingham and Foden.

Watkins is much more suited to the system that England are playing, but we all know that Southgate doesn't have it in him to drop Kane.

Too bad for the Dutch.

I was rooting for them.

I like this tournament though.

I don't know 90% of the players outside of the Scottish and English teams (%50).

I thought it was gonna be more like an All Star game where players are kinda cruising to avoid injury.

They really are layin it out there.

Good stuff. 

2 hours ago, compo said:

So do you think the Spaniards will beat the English 

No. I think England will win especially if Kane is dropped. Spain have had tougher opposition, they’ll be knackered and though they are a good side, they’re not that good in the way that old-time Brazil were good or more recently France or Spain themselves. Foden, Saka and Tonev or Watkins should get through the Spanish defence while Morata looks a bit off, Pedri is out and the new wonder winger is nowhere near as good as Jimmy Johnstone was.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

No. I think England will win especially if Kane is dropped. Spain have had tougher opposition, they’ll be knackered and though they are a good side, they’re not that good in the way that old-time Brazil were good or more recently France or Spain themselves. Foden, Saka and Tonev or Watkins should get through the Spanish defence while Morata looks a bit off, Pedri is out and the new wonder winger is nowhere near as good as Jimmy Johnstone was.

If it goes to penalties they will definitely win.

Watched the penalty decision a good few times and still think, as i thought at first viewing, that it was a penalty.

The dutch player has studs showing, is not in control by turning his back with raised leg and makes contact with Kane, penalty all day for me.