Southgate has no plans B same old formation with Kane up front Ivan Toney must be wondering when will I get a start .

52 minutes ago, compo said:

Southgate has no plans B same old formation with Kane up front Ivan Toney must be wondering when will I get a start .

Aye Toney will be on soon probably.

In Southgates defence though, some of the passing from England has been atrocious. The players need to dial in.

It's been poor.

Second half of ET. Both teams playing for the penalty shootout.

God, I wish the Swiss could learn a new tune. Yodelling would be better.

Posted (edited)

In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce?

The fucking Toblerone, which has a splendid shape, and impressive rigidity, but softens under a little bit of pressure.....

Edited by Uilleam

Posted (edited)

The pundits seem terribly impressed about England getting through, despite them being unable to beat a team even Scotland got a draw with.  

Edited by Gonzo79

If the manager can't see that Kane is struggling then all is lost Toney offers some speed up front anyway he should have started with two strikers 

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The pundits seem terribly impressed about England getting through, despite them being unable to beat a team even Scotland got a draw with.  

This is one of the reasons I don't want England to win, despite being English. It seems certain that they will though and then we will never hear the end of how wonderful Southgate is and have to suffer him getting a totally undeserved knighthood.

Probably get to the final and get turned over by the French or Spanish.

That no look penalty from Toney was outrageous though. Arsenal could do worse than signing him.