6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If the refs are crap, why don't Celric suffer the same terrible decisions as we do in OF games? 

When was the last time we were awarded a penalty at Parkhead? 

When was the last time Celtic had a player red carded in an OF game at Parkhead? 

If the club can rationally point out the bad decisions, then it won't be paranoid ramblings. 

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy,  it just appears they receive more decisions in big games than we do. I think the evidence points to that as well.

This is from the Celtic forums when the ball hit Davies' hand, I don't want Rangers or our fans sounding anything like these paranoid idiots, and honestly it's starting to sound extremely familiar on Rangers forums. Concentrate on the real problems, our shite squad.

"That’s a penalty if it was on the other end of the pitch."

"Beaton you dirty cheating wee carrot man. After the Hearts thing as well..you dirty cheating carrot man"

"Yeh. We're getting nothing from VAR today. That's two penalties not given.

Both of them would have been given up the other end."

"VAR saying nothing in it, but up the other end we’d get done for it"

"Are we getting another variation of the law when it suits the team in blue?"

"That could be a penalty btw. Hand outstretched and made himself bigger. Davies is lucky there. And by lucky, I mean lucky Beaton is on VAR."

"Unbelievable. 

When it’s clear cheating, why are we accepting it? It’s not debatable. It’s a handball. Shocking levels of cheating."

If you think the refs are biased, just state that.  

I think the referees are of a poor standard and make questionable decisions on a fairly regular basis.  I also think some of them are scared to give big decisions against Celtc due to years of clever PR from Paedo FC and constant threats from their scummy fanbase.  

I also think some of the hysterical responses to certain decisions that don't go our way do us no favours, as we just fall squarely into the 'two cheeks of the same arse' insult we're regularly subjected to by the rest of Scottish football.  

Some of them, yes, they are biased. I have no problem saying that.

Whether they are afraid to make the right decisions or they're simply just prejudiced, or both, I don't know. But we have been on the wrong end of some absolutely terrible and wrong decisions - the majority of which, I believe, would have not happened with an 'impartial' referee/VAR. 

Yes, we have shit referees in Scotland, but some are ALSO biased. 

That said, we need to focus, first, on improving our performances so that the impact of the referees is irrelevant. 

@PoohBear, don't think our fans are in the same category as the septic 'always cheated, never defeated' lepers that you quoted, but we have a right to call out dubious decisions especially when they negatively impact the result. Our fans are fairly balanced and will accept decisions that go against us if we think they are fair. However, too man have not been. 

What’s worrying is Rodgers has had Beaton in his back pocket since their game at Tynecastle when Beaton on VAR( quite correctly) called Robertson (the match ref) to look at the dangerous tackle  by Iowata & upgrade from yellow to red.This incensed Brenda who called out Beaton and the Lawwell-influenced SFA did nothing which was scandalous 

Yesterday Beaton was on VAR. At our disallowed goal he knew after Hart flapped at the cross and sima scored hart was  running around claiming he was fouled he had to get Walsh to the monitor to review. Celtic fan Walsh duly chopped off the goal which should have stood.

If Rangers are going to have foreign managers they must be prepared to call this out like Walter would have done. I fear Clement is seen as a soft touch by the Celtic PR machine and the mhedia. Hence why Souness wanted Lampard. 

It's an old saying in some circles that the big clubs always seem to get the rub of the green and we now know or should know by now we aren't a big club any longer and until this is addressed by winning league's and cups it's going to stay that way it is now in the hands of the directors to see if it is possible to conjure up enough funds to let a manager buy players up to the job of being winners ,

37 minutes ago, yuddie said:

the refs are shite we know that

As I said earlier, elsewhere

......And Willie Collum will be in charge of Scottish referees and refereeing for the next 20 years or so. Let that sink in. 

Let the fact that (as I understand it) there will be no Scottish officials at the European Championships this Summer sink in, too. 

Ponder why one of Scotland's second -or third, or tenth (you choose)- rate officials is deemed worthy of preferment, of promotion to run refereeing: recruitment, training, development, and appointment to the top grades of officialdom. 

It, em, might make you think.

5 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

As I said earlier, elsewhere

......And Willie Collum will be in charge of Scottish referees and refereeing for the next 20 years or so. Let that sink in. 

Let the fact that (as I understand it) there will be no Scottish officials at the European Championships this Summer sink in, too. 

Ponder why one of Scotland's second -or third, or tenth (you choose)- rate officials is deemed worthy of preferment, of promotion to run refereeing: recruitment, training, development, and appointment to the top grades of officialdom. 

It, em, might make you think.

Oh aye, Collum is by far and away the worst official I've ever seen ref a game.

Jobs for the boys isn't it, they're shit scared of any outside influence because they'll know that the SFA will be show up to be sub-standard.