22 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I've clearly stated in numerous posts what I think. 

I think we are on the receiving end of bizarre refereeing and VAR decisions especially in OF games whilst Celtic aren't.

I don't think I'm being ambiguous in stating what I believe is happening. 

I'm also clear in believing that a referee who openly supports one of the teams participating in the Cup final shouldn't be allowed to referee it. 

You are being ambiguous mate, everything you are saying indicates that you think there is a conspiracy against rangers, but yet you keep saying that you don't believe there is a conspiracy. 

Regardless, I just don't want Rangers to turn into paranoid nut jobs like we've seen Celtic be. For me it's very clear what the problem is, the problem is we are shit. Blaming anything else on our failings only makes things worse for us, it gives us a way to accept this mediocre set of results, to say that we can't win, it's self limiting.

28 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Shoving a keeper will often result in a free kick.  Keepers are more protected than outfield players - that's widely known amongst the vast majority of people who watch football.  

I think we all know that, but the initial foul in the incident is against Raskin, so the foul on Hart is an irrelevance.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

You are being ambiguous mate, everything you are saying indicates that you think there is a conspiracy against rangers, but yet you keep saying that you don't believe there is a conspiracy. 

Regardless, I just don't want Rangers to turn into paranoid nut jobs like we've seen Celtic be. For me it's very clear what the problem is, the problem is we are shit. Blaming anything else on our failings only makes things worse for us, it gives us a way to accept this mediocre set of results, to say that we can't win, it's self limiting.

Where have I been ambiguous? I think we are on the wrong end of refereeing  / VAR decisions and there is evidence to show this to be true. 

That's all I'm saying. 

Only the Referee's and / or SFA can tell us if they are being biased against Rangers. It really doesn't matter what you or I think. 

I don't think anyone is using the incorrect decision to mask how poor we are as a team or club. 

Maybe our Chairman will come out of hiding and actually tell us what the club think on referees and how we are going to ensure the squad / injury situation is rectified.

Edited by CammyF

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

All honest mistakes mate. Nothing to see, move along. I'm sure they'll even themselves out next season. We'll get all the dubious decisions and they'll get none of them. 

17 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Where have I been ambiguous? I think we are on the wrong end of refereeing  / VAR decisions and there is evidence to show this to be true. 

That's all I'm saying. 

Only the Referee's and / or SFA can tell us if they are being biased against Rangers. It really doesn't matter what you or I think. 

I don't think anyone is using the incorrect decision to mask how poor we are as a team or club. 

Maybe our Chairman will come out of hiding and actually tell us what the club think on referees and how we are going to ensure the squad / injury situation is rectified.

All the decisions are against us, there is no way this would happen to Celtic, the refs are biased..... you've stated all these things yet you are saying it's not a conspiracy. It's ambiguous for sure, or rather the only ambiguity is your claim that you don't think it's a conspiracy. Anyway, I just hope we spend more time improving ourselves as a squad, we've been shite against them for way too long and we need a massive improvement.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

All the decisions are against us, there is no way this would happen to Celtic, the refs are biased..... you've stated all these things yet you are saying it's not a conspiracy. It's ambiguous for sure, or rather the only ambiguity is your claim that you don't think it's a conspiracy. Anyway, I just hope we spend more time improving ourselves as a squad, we've been shite against them for way too long and we need a massive improvement.

I know I've said all that, and it's all true and the evidence has been posted. 

I don't think any Rangers fan can honestly say we haven't been hampered by incorrect refereeing and VAR decisions this season.

I don't think any Rangers fan can honestly say we aren't on the receiving end or incorrect refereeing and VAR decisions in the majority of OF games this season. 

If they can, then they haven't been watching the games. I don't know if it's bias or not, nobody does other than those responsible for the decisions. 

It's certainly now out of the "honest mistake" category as its happening far to often. 

In OF games, we need to score 2 goals to win 1-0 

If the goal yesterday wasn't disallowed or we'd been awarded a penalty, we'd have won the cup. The refereeing decisions are costing us points and trophies.

However, the improvement of the squad and the injury situation is as important as calling out the refereeing decisions.

They are not mutually exclusive 

Edited by CammyF

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

But of that goal wasn't disallowed yesterday, we'd have won the cup. The refereeing decisions are costing us points and trophies.

Massively misleading statement. You have no idea if we would have won the cup had the goal stood, I think our squad is more than capable of letting a one goal lead slip.

As I said, there is a reasonable amount of doubt in the evidence you've provided and if there was bias then why wouldn't the ref blow for a pen on the Davies incident?

I want the club to act rationally now, put all our resources to good use to try and build a title winning squad. All this stuff is a distraction from the job that is really required.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I don't know if it's bias or not, nobody does other than those responsible for the decisions. 

It's certainly now out of the "honest mistake" category as its happening far to often. 

Honestly, I'm very confused by what you are saying, one sentence contradicts the next. If you think there is bias and cheating against us, then admit you think there is a conspiracy against us. If this is happening every OF game in your mind then it's not just one bad apple, it's a concerted effort.

I just think these decisions are the result of our appalling system, and the lack of quality in refs that we have. I'd love some proper proposals to improve referees, but I certainly don't want any paranoid ramblings from the club. 

Edited by PoohBear

23 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Honestly, I'm very confused by what you are saying, one sentence contradicts the next. If you think there is bias and cheating against us, then admit you think there is a conspiracy against us. If this is happening every OF game in your mind then it's not just one bad apple, it's a concerted effort.

I just think these decisions are the result of our appalling system, and the lack of quality in refs that we have. I'd love some proper proposals to improve referees, but I certainly don't want any paranoid ramblings from the club. 

If the refs are crap, why don't Celric suffer the same terrible decisions as we do in OF games? 

When was the last time we were awarded a penalty at Parkhead? 

When was the last time Celtic had a player red carded in an OF game at Parkhead? 

If the club can rationally point out the bad decisions, then it won't be paranoid ramblings. 

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy,  it just appears they receive more decisions in big games than we do. I think the evidence points to that as well.