28 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If you watch the incident back, Balogun and Raskin are both being "fouled" before Raskin "fouls" Hart. 

As I initially said, it's either a goal or penalty to Rangers, yet Walsh somehow gives a free-kick to Celtic.

Let's remember VAR is only meant to intervene when there is a clear and obvious error. Yet, it's somehow managed to disallow Rangers goals in 3 OF games this season. 

It has yet to give a decision against Celtic in an OF game. 

That's some coincidence.

The worst of all was Walsh not sending off Alistair Johnston at the new year game. He was on a yellow & continued to foul but Walsh bottled it to give a second yellow. Even Kenny Miller said so in commentary 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Exactly and other why they get these decisions and we don't

Time to fight fire with fire - the evidence is there and its time to call them out. 

Board are as week as p1ss though so it won't happen anytime soon

What are you expecting to be called out? Rankin pushed Hart, there is nothing that can be won by calling anything out other than looking like a bunch of sore losers. 

We got away with a handball in the box that I would have been screaming for if it was against us. Football is a game where the referee is given scope to apply their interpretation of the rules, it just happens that our refs are shit.

Now if you're saying Rangers should be suggesting ways to improve refereeing then I would be fully on board with you, but any crying and wailing about bias is for internet forums only.

I watched Clement’s interview after the game. He’s going to have to get tougher with the officials in this country. Otherwise he won’t last as Rangers manager.

Walsh had a poor game today with some dubious calls. It’s always the same when he, Collum, Clancy & Robertson referee Rangers games. 

23 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

There are always mini fouls at set pieces.  Goalies are over-protected and that's the case globally and has been for years.

We need to pick our fights carefully, otherwise we just get accused of paranoia.

But that doesn't make this the correct call. It would be interesting to hear / see exactly what Walsh was shown on the screen. It was the quickest VAR check this season. 

There is no clear and obvious error in the incident. The referee has seen the "mini-fouls" and given the goal. No reason for VAR to get involved.

However if they do get involved they have to review the entire incident which would have led to either the goal.stamdimg or us getting a penalty. 

The least obvious outcome was the one the ref and VAR got to within 10 seconds.

Ignoring the dubious VAR decisions won't make them disappear.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

What are you expecting to be called out? Rankin pushed Hart, there is nothing that can be won by calling anything out other than looking like a bunch of sore losers. 

We got away with a handball in the box that I would have been screaming for if it was against us. Football is a game where the referee is given scope to apply their interpretation of the rules, it just happens that our refs are shit.

Now if you're saying Rangers should be suggesting ways to improve refereeing then I would be fully on board with you, but any crying and wailing about bias is for internet forums only.

We have been on the end of some poor decisions in the OF games this season. And it always seems to be the same referees: Collum, Clancy, Robertson & Walsh. There’s a connection between them in case you didn’t know

Edited by RANGERRAB

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

But that doesn't make this the correct call. It would be interesting to hear / see exactly what Walsh was shown on the screen. It was the quickest VAR check this season. 

There is no clear and obvious error in the incident. The referee has seen the "mini-fouls" and given the goal. No reason for VAR to get involved.

However if they do get involved they have to review the entire incident which would have led to either the goal.stamdimg or us getting a penalty. 

The least obvious outcome was the one the ref and VAR got to within 10 seconds.

Ignoring the dubious VAR decisions won't make them disappear.

Can we ask for the audio between the VAR ref & Walsh?

6 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

But the first foul is on Raskin - so if the goal is chopped off, then it's a penalty to Rangers.

I haven't mentioned bias, I'm saying Walsh and VAR got it wrong, How's that wailing about bias?

We have had three goals chopped off against them this season and I said that's some coincidence. 

It's up to others to decide of its simply incompetence or something more sinister.

Any club should be free to use video evidence to show how wrong referees get decisions. 

4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We have been on the end of some poor decisions in the OF games this season. And it always seems to be the same referees: Collum, Clancy, Robertson & Walsh. There’s a connection between them in case you didn’t know

Are they all Masons 🤔😀

2 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Can we ask for the audio between the VAR ref & Walsh?

We're still awaiting to hear the audio from the New Year game.