That was an absolute sickener. They've scraped most games against us but it doesn't matter. A win is a win. 

Hopefully this is the last of the heads to be pulled out from the clouds among our support. The spine of our team has been flawed and rendered bottlers for years. We need a whole new outlook. 

I thought that victory was undeserved tbh.  Ironic that our player of the season sold the jerseys.  BTW, Harte was never getting anywhere near that cross. Our goal should have stood and we should have had a penalty.  Every single game against them this season the refs on the park and VAR have cheated us.

There's only contempt in me for this Scum. Even if they are cannot draw on their money-given quality, Fortune has been a whore clad in green-white all season, or the refereeing rats helped them along.

Hat's off to our hospital gang for giving all the 100 % that they have, can't expect much more.

Onwards we soldier ...

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Raskin also had a good game; best in several months. 

I haven't understood why he's been frozen out. He's at least a natural centre mid and we could have done with him several times in recent months. 

A hard one to take.  Overall it was quite an even game but we were on top when they scored.

In all honesty though, we never really looked like scoring and lacked conviction up front.  

I hope Cantwell and Silva were tired, otherwise swapping them for Wright and Matondo were both odd moves.  

I'm glad the season is over.  Hopefully Scotland give us a few laughs over the Summer and we can clear out a large number of this squad of perennial losers.