This morning, Hibs relieved Nick Montgomery of his duties as Head Coach.

Hibs season has five days to go, the timing appears strange. I thought the guy had Hibs attempting to play football but, the most damning factor could be Michael Stewart's constant backing.

The Bookies will have a list, I suspect it will include the following :

Neil Lennon(pray for him), the Lego Eater, John Hughes, Neil Murray, Tony Docherty, Rhys McCabe and, perhaps David Martindale?

The controlling factor will be who do Bournemouth want?

• Rousseau changed the title to Hibs sack manager
45 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The Bookies will have a list, I suspect it will include the following :

Neil Lennon(pray for him), the Lego Eater, John Hughes, Neil Murray, Tony Docherty, Rhys McCabe and, perhaps David Martindale?

Should we be worried?

Depending on the play-off result, think Ian Murray will be the next Hibs manager but Tony Doherty is a good shout. 

Can't see McInnes being interested in it. Scott Brown will also be in the running and Martindale recently said he'd like to stay at Livi, so count him in as well 😀😀

As Nick Montgomery was being given the heave-ho; concurrently, Hibs were appointing Malky MacKay as Sporting Director. Malky is responsible for finding the Hibees new Gaffer.

An interesting appointment. Malky is a member of a growing band of folk involved in Scottish football who have experienced formal Diversity Training. We have Journo at the Herald, Gabriel McKay, Tam Cowan and RAB Cosgrove at BBC Scotland, Mark McGivern at the Daily Record, ........ etc. 

I wonder if they all meet up every month to enjoy a chinky meal?