Sorry Gav but I disagree. As a player I thought he was great but an arrogant fuck, especially in his interviews. I honestly think he will go into management, but he will be a boss straight away

Mark Hughes is a good shout.

But agree with Jon, Shearer is a arrogant arse who comes across as the level headed guy but throws the toys out of the pram at the least thing he dislikes.

But i think he may be a No.2 but then the No.1 will be in a no win situation again as he will be grooming Shearer for the job.

I think it'll be Redknapp. But really, what do the Newcastle board want. He'scome in, re-organised the way the team plays whilst not losing any ground from last year. If they weren't happy with the style of play, maybe they should have paid attention when they were playing Bolton for the ast 8 seasons!!!

I think the fat cunts main problem was that he tried to play an attractice style of football at Newcastle, something that he didn't do at Bolton. If he played with the long balls upto the strikers at Newcastle the fans wouldn't have been happy. He doesn't know how to play nice football therefore he failed!

I think the fat cunts main problem was that he tried to play an attractice style of football at Newcastle, something that he didn't do at Bolton. If he played with the long balls upto the strikers at Newcastle the fans wouldn't have been happy. He doesn't know how to play nice football therefore he failed!

I heard an analysis of how he sets his team out using the Prozone thing a couple of months back. The difference in style of play from what Newcastle were doing last year to this is huge. And it was the same (although reversed) with Sammy lee at Bolton. Chairmen just don't seem to realise that when a new manager comes in it will take a significant length of time for the players to adjust to new methods and new teammates joining.

I wonder if Big Eck is kicking himself. Newcastle is a bigger team than Brum and TBH they are a safer bet to stay up every year.

They are a massive club, and they have won hee haw in god knows how many years. Can anyone imagine Rangers going through that... I for one could not suffer that, but they still get a near on full house every home game. Is there a Bear on here who would suffer decades of trophylessness.