Carling Cup Semi's

This tournament has been a lot better in recent seasons with the big guns actually trying to win it.

Im annnoyed with myself because before the quarter finals I was going to back Everton to win at 10/1 but didnt like betting against West Ham.

Chelsea v Everton - Tonight - I think this will be a draw and Everton will go through with a 2-1 win in the 2nd leg.

Arsenal v Spurs - Tomorrow - Spurs just cant get the better of Arsenal at all and despite the Goons playing there 2nd team (which would still be a top 5 team) I can see this being a narrow home win but I wouldnt rule Spurs out of the tie completely.

I fancy Everton to go on and win the cup but wouldnt be surprised if tis Spurs they face in the final.

Can't see by Chelsea in that tie, they'll be to strong for Everton.

As for the Arsenal Spurs tie, it's got to be Arsenal all the way although Spurs do play some great attacking football. Berbatov and Keane up front are just lethal.

Thought it was a great game to watch and do think Chelsea deserved their win.

Tonights game should be a cracker, would love to see Spurs go all the way tbh but will be very very difficult tonight though.

Will be getting the kids to bed nice and early with the telly urned down low or jack will hear and want to watch the game with me

Will be getting the kids to bed nice and early with the telly urned down low or jack will hear and want to watch the game with me

So you don't want to spend some quality time with your son then? Some dad you are. :fish:

I used to let him stay up to watch any game he wanted if he noticed it was on then bed straight after. That was till about 3 weeks ago when his mum had a right go at me cos Cait was coming back gurny for them. She was fine the whole time she's with me, no problem at all, happy at night an no problems in the morning, but I was still accused of letting them stay up to late and threatened to 'review' my access.

Total bitch !!