A Question on the politic show over John Reid said Rangers supporters shout about him being a war criminal. As we have not played the tims since he took over, is this the media putting words in our mouth to shoot us down at a later date, or have we sung that at Ibrox?

I would go more for this.:devil:

Dawn Primarolo is married to UNISON regional secretary Ian Ducat. On May 13, 2007, the Mail on Sunday published a story in which it is alleged that John Reid "sexually harassed" Primarolo during her early years in parliament.[1] She was known as red Dawn.

Having a wee bit of banter there to yourself mate?? :)

Yep just passing the time but it was said Rangers supporters were calling him a war criminal. I hope we are not being set up for another attack by the media..:)

Yep just passing the time but it was said Rangers supporters were calling him a war criminal. I hope we are not being set up for another attack by the media..:)

It would be singleing us out if we were targeted as saying this as I think the opinion of him being Pro-War is shared with lots of the public.

It would be singleing us out if we were targeted as saying this as I think the opinion of him being Pro-War is shared with lots of the public.

Saying he is pro-war and saying Rangers supporters are calling him a war criminal are a street apart imo. Maybe i am being Psychotic.

Saying he is pro-war and saying Rangers supporters are calling him a war criminal are a street apart imo. Maybe i am being Psychotic.

Yeah I know, my point was that lots of Joe Bloggs in the street will be calling him an arse for being Pro-war and how he identifies they are just Rangers fans is great guess work from him (if he is right).

Sorry I rushed my posts (just like most of them recently due to typing and working at same time - work is very inconsiderate at the moment and making not put so much time into here :devil: )

Rabble rousing of the worst kind by reid...pandering to the mentality of 'they are all against us' and 'see, it's because i'm a tim'....

also when he stated that 'there are other boards who wish they had the passion and commitment of the celtic support'...oh yeah? who john? which board said their supporters were not as good as celtics?

no journalist seems willing to challenge him on his assertions....and we will get the usual 'dignified silence' from the Rangers board...

Pete, Celtic fans were calling him a war criminal at their AGM when he was approved as Chairman !

It is very biased media reporting if they say Rangres fans are calling him such, especially as his own fans were calling him same !!