I was bang on target if ye ask me...even more than Waldo :devil:

I know its difficult eating humble pie but you will get over it till next time :fish:

I won't be eating humble pie anytime soon buddy - so don't hold your breath.

I didn't see "Waldo" saying that he would "get this injury prone player tae feck" as you had suggested either.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
I won't be eating humble pie anytime soon buddy - so don't hold your breath.

I didn't see "Waldo" saying that he would "get this injury prone player tae feck" as you had suggested either.

It might be put across more diplomatically but I would still punt him he is turning out to be more or less useless but then again you prefer to use your emotions when you judge injury prone players dont you

Get him tae feck and get a solid fully fit player who will give us at least 95% appearances in a season :devil:

It might be put across more diplomatically but I would still punt him he is turning out to be more or less useless but then again you prefer to use your emotions when you judge injury prone players dont you

Get him tae feck and get a solid fully fit player who will give us at least 95% appearances in a season :devil:

Hypocrtical that you suggest that my emotions are driving my justification for keeping JCD - your emotions are also running wild in suggesting we get rid of our best all-round striker.

Re your 2nd paragraph.... I guess we should bring Flo in then ?

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Tully, who do you prefer, JCD or Cousin bearing in mind that one is injury plagued but a good decent player while the other isn't injury plagued but has a questionable attitude?

Cousin should have been sent packin a month ago its a shame JCD is injury prone but he would be my choice by feckin millions of miles but he is no good to RFC like this

How are we supposed to get consistency and momentum for the team if our players are out fecked every week, there is never a team when its like that :mad:

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Hypocrtical that you suggest that my emotions are driving my justification for keeping JCD - your emotions are also running wild in suggesting we get rid of our best all-round striker.

Re your 2nd paragraph.... I guess we should bring Flo in then ?

Desperate stuff son :devil: