Liverpool v Bolton

Tottenham v Birmingham

Aberdeen v Hibernian

2 homes and a draw for me although i wouldnt rule out a hibs win today.

I'll be interested to see Birmingham today with Big Eck in charge although its his first game and he hasnt really had time to work with the players. He may get a reaction and Spurs do have a dodgy defence.

Bolton have been impressive under Megson which has surprised me and I think they will stay up now, but I do see Anelka moving on in January (for a change).

Never a sending off! Robbie Keane is an awesome player, absolutely top class. He's wasted at Spurs!

Birmingham never really did much today. Crossed the halfway line about 4 times and scored 3 times. Fair play to them but the decision to send Keane off was the turning point.

Yeah definitely was a poor decision and as you say probably cost Spurs at least a point and probably 3. Even after this result I still think Eck has a big job on his hands to keep B'Ham up. Having said that there are a few poor teams in the English Prem this year so they may survive

What do you mean luck? It was a tactical masterpiece from Eck. :cheers:

Get off his back man, so what he got a bit lucky, he never came out at the end of the game and said we deserved it. Not many teams will goto White hart lane and get three points. And tatically he has been spot on since taking over at Scotland.