Watching the Aberdeen game last night it was men against boys. Madrid had a team full of multi-million pound players and Aberdeen had a few players who cost the grand total of about 150k.

I fuckin love when Aberdeen get beat.

The second goal came from a free kick that never was. Aberdeen played reasonably well conisdering Atletico spent 4 times as much as us in the summer. They were unlucky with their attacks on many occassions but very lucky in their own area on many others.

They were far too casual in possession in their own half which proved costly and their defending could improve dramatically.

Altelico deserved to win, but only just - not bad for a tiddler against a shark.

I like all Scottish teams (even septic) to do well in Europe as it benefits our wee country in all apects of the game but Aberdeen were lucky not to be 2-0 down after 3 minutes !!

That Dutch defensive midfielder for the Dons looks quite a player !

I like all Scottish teams (even septic) to do well in Europe as it benefits our wee country in all apects of the game but Aberdeen were lucky not to be 2-0 down after 3 minutes !!

That Dutch defensive midfielder for the Dons looks quite a player !

He played good last night but he had seemed to get side-tracked in Dutch football. He was in the Twente first team when he first arrived and then just seemed to disappear. Calderwood must have remembered him.

He played good last night but he had seemed to get side-tracked in Dutch football. He was in the Twente first team when he first arrived and then just seemed to disappear. Calderwood must have remembered him.

I forget your over there Pete, any word on the whereabouts of the De Boeurs, Mols and Huistra nowadays mate ?

Is he really?!! Fook me I never knew that. I thought Mikey Mols hung up his boots last year.

I watched the Feyenoord Ajax game a few weeks ago on Setanta and Mols actually looked not to bad. Gio was his usual self, tackled hard and rarely gave the ball away.

I watched the Feyenoord Ajax game a few weeks ago on Setanta and Mols actually looked not to bad. Gio was his usual self, tackled hard and rarely gave the ball away.

Aye I watched that as well mate,and I must admit he did look ok,and Gio was his usual self as you say