I said on loan - Liverpool as keen to loan out Crouch as he is 5th or 6th in line at the moment. They aren't keen on sending him to another EPL club as they know he'll score goals - you don't get if you don't ask.

Crouch is nowhere near 5th or 6th in line for a starting position at Liverpool. At worst he's 4th behind Torres, Kuyt and maybe Voronin. I'd have Crouch playing ahead of Voronin all day long. The Liverpool fans even prefer Crouch to Kuyt!

I don't think Liverpool would take the risk of loaning him out to anyone. The fans would be in uproar for starters!

Not heard it Ian, I like Kuyt and really rate him, scores goals, maybe not as many as some would like, but his workrate and worth to the team is excellent imo

Listen to Radio 5 Lives phone in Jon, the Liverpool fans are a wee bit disgruntled with Kuyt as he doesn't score the goals. Crouch score the goals and that's what fans ultimately want strikers to do. (Cue the Kris Boyd comments).

On a sidenote - I was listening to the Radio 5 phone in last night and someone emailed in saying that weren't happy with the way Crouch scores his goals. Tim Lovejoy was nearly crying with laughter. I couldn't believe it either. How can anyone complain about the way someone scores goals? There's no such thing as a bad goal in my book.

I can see where the caller is coming from , i dont like watching Crouch due to the shape of him. Its nothing personal as he is probably a decent guy but his 8m legs and 4m arms are everywhere. He can stick a leg out from 22 yards and get a ball that is put into the penalty spot.

But he scores goals all the same and must be a buggar to play against with those bones digging into someone.

Listen to Radio 5 Lives phone in Jon, the Liverpool fans are a wee bit disgruntled with Kuyt as he doesn't score the goals. Crouch score the goals and that's what fans ultimately want strikers to do. (Cue the Kris Boyd comments).

On a sidenote - I was listening to the Radio 5 phone in last night and someone emailed in saying that weren't happy with the way Crouch scores his goals. Tim Lovejoy was nearly crying with laughter. I couldn't believe it either. How can anyone complain about the way someone scores goals? There's no such thing as a bad goal in my book.

I hated the one he scored for England when he was at the back post pulling the guy down by his pony tail. I would have lamped him if he pulled my hair like that.

Well at least if i could get near him. I'd stick the hied on his knee.:)

I hated the one he scored for England when he was at the back post pulling the guy down by his pony tail. I would have lamped him if he pulled my hair like that.

Well at least if i could get near him. I'd stick the hied on his knee.:)

Didn't know you had a pony tail :)