Scotland team news

Got to start with 2 up front i think, we need to get at them right from the off. Its do or die time.

Id start Faddy ahead of Miller anyday if it came down to it. Miller has been fairly good for the national team... Faddy has been outstanding.

It's a hard choice for big Eck,we can't just go into the game all guns blazing,he may just opt for Miller to try and wear them down and the option to change it when the need arises,we don't want Italy to score first so he may choose to keep it tight and see how the game pans out,if it's still 0-0 at half time then I believe we will be in with a great chance of winning by giving it a real go,we must be careful early in the game

I know what you mean Gribz but there is also a shout that McFadden is similar to Novo for us in that he could be more of a threat coming off the bench. I am assuming that is what Eck is looking at and, as Ian says, keeping it tight for the first half.

Be positive folks !

There's no way we can start without McFadden. If we go into this game without him, we're setting ourselves up for a fall. Even with one up front, we can still play both him and Miller. Possibly the one to sacrifice is Fletcher. Play McFadden on the right, bring Brown inside with Barry, Hartley holding and big Lee on the left.

Faddy has to start. He's turning out to be our saviour this campaign so to even think of dropping him is crazy.

Eck should find a formation that includes this guy for both home and away fixtures.

We NEED to win tomorrow and he's a match winner so it's an obvious decision for Eck to make.