Advocaat still going strong

He's just won the Russian league with Zenit. A 1-0 away victory against Saturn wrapped the title up.

Chuffed for the guy, he spent a shit load of money and in the end it proved fatal to our club but fuck me he made going to Ibrox enjoyable. His style of football was immense and we often ripped teams to shreds at home, away and in europe.

Nice on Dick! :thup:

The money was thrown at him with us though, course he's going to spend it. We played great football but in the end it appeared he lost the dressing room.

My only 'real' gripe' with DA is playing Gatuso out of position and making it clear he wasn't wanted

The money was thrown at him with us though, course he's going to spend it. We played great football but in the end it appeared he lost the dressing room.

My only 'real' gripe' with DA is playing Gatuso out of position and making it clear he wasn't wanted

I was making my conclusion not only with the rangers Job. He had taken over as manager of an Arabian state when South Korea called him. He disappeared in the middle of the night not even explaining he was leaving. After the Dutch job which he did with Willem van Hanegem, he never phoned WvH to say he was stopping and to this day he has never contacted him to explain or thank him.

As i said the guy is a Mercenary.

I liked Advocaat at Gers but he did lose the plot in his final year.

He is also responsible for binning our midfield which took years to recover from. He sold off Gattuso, Tugay and Albertz - all whom didnt want to go (or was it McLeish who sold Albertz, or maybe he didnt take him back when he had the chance). Reyna and Gio wanted to leave so he cant be responsible for them.

But then he replaced them with Nerlinger who makes Darren Anderton look like he played every week.

In fact you could say he is partly responsible for costing us 10IAR. He made it clear from easter in Smiths final season that Gascoigne wasnt part of his plans hence why we flogged him to Boro. And as Goram always says if we had even a half fit Gazza for the remaining games that season he thinks we would have won the league.

He's just won the Russian league with Zenit. A 1-0 away victory against Saturn wrapped the title up.

Chuffed for the guy, he spent a shit load of money and in the end it proved fatal to our club but fuck me he made going to Ibrox enjoyable. His style of football was immense and we often ripped teams to shreds at home, away and in europe.

Nice on Dick! :thup:

I think Lord Vader will be watching over his shoulder now that Advocaat's team's can destroy whole planets !!!!!! (Saturn)

The mercenary strikes again!! Agrees in principle to manage Australia and then does a u-turn when offered 2.5million euro's to stay in Russia. That is Dick Advocaat. His loyalty can only be bought.

The mercenary strikes again!! Agrees in principle to manage Australia and then does a u-turn when offered 2.5million euro's to stay in Russia. That is Dick Advocaat. His loyalty can only be bought.

To be fair I'd follow the money too Pete.