McGeady the next Ronaldo......

From the gobshite Boruc himself.... unbelievable !!

Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc believes Aiden McGeady has the potential to be better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

McGeady grabbed the only goal of the game on Tuesday night to hand Celtic a crucial win over Benfica in the Champions League.

And Boruc insisted: "Aiden was really unbelievable. He made so many great runs and was so important for our team.

"I think he can be better than Cristiano Ronaldo. That's my opinion. Aiden is still young and can only get better.

"I've played a few games against Ronaldo now and, while it's hard to compare the two players, Aiden has the ability to be better."

"I think he can be better than Cristiano Ronaldo. That's my opinion. Aiden is still young and can only get better."

Wit? What age is Ronaldo? He's no older than 25. I'm sure Ronaldo can get better and will get better. What a tit Boruc is.

I don't understand where all this hype is coming from. Personally, I don't think he's produced much this season. He's got all the tricks and flicks but his crossing is poor and his decision making skills are awful. I'd love to see him up against Hutton every week!

Remember when Caldwell said Boruc was the best keeper i the world? Look what happened to him in the next few games. Lets hope the same thing happens to McGreedy.

t spoke to a celtic supporting mate just now an mentioned this, he basically said Boruc is a tit and trying to get himself a move without putting in a request and losing all sorts of shit from any possible move.

No idea if there any truth in that other than the fact that Boruc is a tit !!!

Celtic were impressive but like the commentators said, don't look like they know how to close out a game. I think that's where Rangers have the edge.

Walter has clearly learned from the heartbreak of his last tenure; Strachan is still showing signs of naivity.

Celtic were impressive but like the commentators said, don't look like they know how to close out a game.

Did you watch the 1st half Calscot? Celtic were terrible but got lucky at the end with the goal. Benfica had about 3 good chances to score but failed. Celtics defence was all over the place. It took them about 15 minutes to find their feet.