[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers (Danilo 16; Matondo 79)

6 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

We won 0-2 deservedly because largely, we controlled the game.

However, we remain turgid to watch and Danilo's compound fracture compounds our ongoing situation. I suspect they will smell blood in Seville?

Now, the important stuff; any suggestions on the accompaniment to fresh oysters? I love the traditional mignonette of red wine vinegar and shallots, also fond of Tabasco and, think some fresh squeezed lemon juice is the thing. Anyone ever attempted the Chablis with peppercorns?

Put them on a couple of ootsiders from a square loaf with some tomato sauce 

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We say this every time he does well off the bench late on. 

Then he starts and he's p*sh because we can't use his pace. 

He seems to be one of our most dangerous players, if we can’t find out how to use him then something is very wrong.

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Today's result changes nothing with regards to Beale.  

Given a growing number of fans have already made their minds up regarding Beale, no matter what the restult / performance today, Thursday or the next 10 games, that's an obvious assumption.

In fact, MB could get us to EL Final, win the treble and some will say its not good enough and papering over the cracks.

3 points, clean sheet and 2 good goals and on to Thursday.

Positives :

Danilo starting and scoring. 

Sima's pace / power will hurt teams.

Lawrence being back in the team (great assist).

Roofe back in the team. 

Negatives :

Danilos injury.

Talking Point :

2nd consecutive game we've had a perfectly good goal wrongly chopped of by VAR.

15 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

We won 0-2 deservedly because largely, we controlled the game.

However, we remain turgid to watch and Danilo's compound fracture compounds our ongoing situation. I suspect they will smell blood in Seville?

Now, the important stuff; any suggestions on the accompaniment to fresh oysters? I love the traditional mignonette of red wine vinegar and shallots, also fond of Tabasco and, think some fresh squeezed lemon juice is the thing. Anyone ever attempted the Chablis with peppercorns?

Just be careful with their aphrodisiac nature.  Is there a defibrillator nearby?

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

In fact, MB could get us to EL Final, win the treble and some will say its not good enough and papering over the cracks.

2nd consecutive game we've had a perfectly good goal wrongly chopped of by VAR.

In my case I'd be f*cking mystified, but delighted. :D 

I think he's offside. I don't think we can challenge offside calls; it's on or off. It's not like the 'foul' last time out.  

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

In my case I'd be f*cking mystified, but delighted. :D 

I think he's offside. I don't think we can challenge offside calls; it's on or off. It's not like the 'foul' last time out.  

Think we can challenge the "angle" the lines were drawn at though 🙂

It's one of those where there are fewer cameras at these grounds, hence these "dubious" angles 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

It's one of those where there are fewer cameras at these grounds, hence these "dubious" angles 

If that is the only angle then what is the point of VAR? it is unclear at best, therefore has to be challenged. FWIW I think he was onside.

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I don't think so. 

There are 6 cameras used in normal VAR use, and even more when it's a live match.