England NT at Auchenhowie

• Rousseau changed the title to England NT at Auchenhowie

Dessers, Danilo and Lammers getting the practice in for St Johnstone away next weekend.”

I’m impressed. This shows what good coaching can do. They’ve learned where the goal is and to kick the ball in that direction. Now if Beale can just sharpen their accuracy I can foresee a full trophy cabinet.

16 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

This is stupid, why are we giving up our training ground for another team when now, more that ever we need our players who are training settling in, focused and ready to go for Saturday. 

I'd hope the management and players can do their necessary work at Ibrox, where I understand they're training whilst England use the training centre.  

I'm far more concerned about the person running the training than where it's taking place.

19 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

This is stupid, why are we giving up our training ground for another team when now, more that ever we need our players who are training settling in, focused and ready to go for Saturday. 

Another RFC masterstroke.

The last couple of months at Auchenhowie haven't improved things so I think you're being slightly unrealistic that the loss of a few days is going to make any difference. Maybe a change of manager might help.