9 minutes ago, Gribz said:

He has stumbled on 4 at the back because of injuries but if Tierney was available that would have been a back 5 last night 100%. Why on earth did he persist with Adams upfront who is terrible.

As for next manager - even though I wanted Moyes away from West Ham I think he is tailor made for international football.

Because Adams plays for a top Serie A side and has been scoring lately. He didn't start in place of Dykes as he had been feeling unwell.

48 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Because Adams plays for a top Serie A side and has been scoring lately. He didn't start in place of Dykes as he had been feeling unwell.

Wasnt exactly scoring for Southampton in the Championship last season but Shankland bagged about 25 for Hearts and should well have been ahead of him in the pecking order. Plus id even have had Armstrong and Christie as a 2 up top in the Euros - at least the are direct and pacey as opposed to the undroppable McGinn who has no pace to play off a striker especially Adams. 

Mind you I dont really care much for international football but it can still be frustrating. 

The cleverest strategist, the most astute tactician still has a pool of moderate level players from which to pick a team so a new manager is unlikely to do any better.

Clark is a very suitable manager for Scotland. A greetin’ faced moaner with the capability to be smug if the occasion arises.

3 hours ago, compo said:

If Scotland get beaten by Portugal should the manager be axed 

You mean "when" Scotland get beaten by Portugal......

I think he has loads of credit with the SFA but he may decide himself he's had enough after this game. 

7 hours ago, Scott7 said:

The cleverest strategist, the most astute tactician still has a pool of moderate level players from which to pick a team so a new manager is unlikely to do any better.

Clark is a very suitable manager for Scotland. A greetin’ faced moaner with the capability to be smug if the occasion arises.

Tad harsh. Some good players, some good enough for Serie A but this is the top league we are in.