[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

Just now, CammyF said:

It is as far as I'm concerned. If it can't be debated without snide comments. 

Alright, then it's closed as far as I'm concerned too: It was a foul; goal disallowed correctly. 

Can we discuss how poor that performance was? 

I don't think MB knows what he's doing. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

What sitters did they miss in 1st half? I thought they were more dangerous 2nd half. 

Kyogo (I think?) had a couple of shots in the box, that he should have scored. 

I think another one he tried to backheel it, when he just needed to tap it in. 

4 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Whilst I'm at it...

Can someone tell me why Ryan Jack was playing closer to the LB position as we got overrun in midfield?

Cantwell and Raskin are not being used properly.

It’s hard to blame individual midfield players when they’re asked to take up such absurd positions. 

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Utterly depressing to get beaten by such a poor team. Too many things today (and this season) are just not making sense. I feel for the new additions as they genuinely look like they don't know what they are meant to be doing. There might be good players there but until MB defines a clear plan we'll never know.

Whilst I'm at it...

Can someone tell me why Ryan Jack was playing closer to the LB position as we got overrun in midfield?

Cantwell and Raskin are not being used properly.

Why did we make so many subs? I get we are chasing the game but the multiple changes kills tge small bit of  momentum we had built up.

This morning I watched Ange's Spurs team rip Burnley apart using a system that is different to the one used at Celtic. Both had one thing in common though. Players pressing together with energy and players who understand what they are meant to be doing. 

F**King raging. 

So if Jack, Raskin and Cantwell shouldn't be in midfield, who should have been? Lundstram and Cifu? Raskin and Cantwell are just poor. They've not kicked a ball all season but somehow escape the abuse dished out to other players.

Left back area is a huge concern. Borna has been written off, Sterling is a right footed player trying to play left back and Yilmaz (another who somehow escapes criticism) looks like a junior player at best.

We wonder how our front players struggle, it's because we are so poor in midfield. 

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Kyogo (I think?) had a couple of shots in the box, that he should have scored. 

I think another one he tried to backheel it, when he just needed to tap it in. 

So not really sitters then? I certainly never felt they were going to score in 1st half. Second half they cut us open 3 or 4 times. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

So if Jack, Raskin and Cantwell shouldn't be in midfield, who should have been? Lundstram and Cifu? Raskin and Cantwell are just poor. They've not kicked a ball all season but somehow escape the abuse dished out to other players.

Left back area is a huge concern. Borna has been written off, Sterling is a right footed player trying to play left back and Yilmaz (another who somehow escapes criticism) looks like a junior player at best.

We wonder how our front players struggle, it's because we are so poor in midfield. 

I don't think he's blaming the players - he's blaming MB for not giving them a plan.

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Alright, then it's closed as far as I'm concerned too: It was a foul; goal disallowed correctly. 

Can we discuss how poor that performance was? 

I don't think MB knows what he's doing. 

I think our performance is being widely discussed 

Just now, CammyF said:

So not really sitters then? I certainly never felt they were going to score in 1st half. Second half they cut us open 3 or 4 times. 

'Sitter' is subjective, I suppose. 

I think they should have scored, two, at least one - outwith their goal. 

We created nothing, excluding the goal that was correctly chalked off... :D

They certainly cut us open in the second half, but they actually had more shots in the first.