[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

OK. At the very least it's not conclusive or cheating, if we're disagreeing. 

I don't really care, to be honest. It's just distracting us from the poor performance.

You don't care? Wow. 

The result was more important to me than the performance, and always will be against that mob. 

VAR is only meant to intervene if there is a clear and obvious error. Given that we are discussing it and having differing views (I can't see how 😁) why did VAR get involved?

Given the referee got the decision correct on the pitch, what did VAR say to him to change his mind? 

At the game I knew the goal would be chopped off. Given we've had a week of ex-Celtic players telling us that the refs give Rangers all the decisions, there was only one way that was going.

If that is a foul, we'd be as well stopping football. 

2 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

when a player is swinging his foot at the ball 

None, both are getting to the ball, Dessers plants his foot down and then the Celtic defender kicks Dessers. 

Edited by CammyF