PLG @ easter road today

ffs just rub it in! thunder and lightning the majority of the day and more of the same tomorrow! :eek:

If you blink here you start to sweat. 34,35 is too warm give me the thunder and lightning. New Mexico 300 days of this. I am staying in Holland.

Lol, so I presume you made your decision Pete ? Good for you.

I am still waiting for developements Craig but i don't fancy 300 days of this temp to be honest. The humidity there is only 15% so that will probably make a difference but warm is warm. We are also looking for people to go to France which didn't interest me at first but i may consider changing my mind.

I am still waiting for developements Craig but i don't fancy 300 days of this temp to be honest. The humidity there is only 15% so that will probably make a difference but warm is warm. We are also looking for people to go to France which didn't interest me at first but i may consider changing my mind.

The humidity is the big thing Pete. We have 80 degree heat here but 100% humidity - have been in Vegas in 110 degree heat but low humidity and it didn't feel nearly as bad as it does here.

Air conditioning is standard and you won't notice the heat as much as you think.

That said..... France is beautiful - if I could speak the language I would happily live in Paris !!

That is great where i work, it also has air conditioning 22 degrees all the time. The thing is when you walk out the door it is like walking into a brick wall. The air conditioning is for the product by the way not for the workers.:mad:

The humidity is the big thing Pete. We have 80 degree heat here but 100% humidity - have been in Vegas in 110 degree heat but low humidity and it didn't feel nearly as bad as it does here.

Air conditioning is standard and you won't notice the heat as much as you think.

That said..... France is beautiful - if I could speak the language I would happily live in Paris !!

Yeah your spot on Craig, humidity is a killer, its always 100% humidity here and a nightmare, you just walk down the road even in the rain and you sweat like a rapist. Before xmas last year i trained every day for 4 weeks before going home and it didnt feel like i was getting fit at all, i was struggling with every run i went on, but when i got back to the UK i went for a run and i was super fit.

The guys will come back from south africa in great condition. When your in a high humidity place your body automatically bloats a bit just like when your feet swell on a plane, but when you get back to the normal climate your used to you reduce again and your lean etc

Paris is full of arrogant twats. I couldn't live there but I could easily live somewhere else in France, I love the place.

Paris is full of arrogant twats. I couldn't live there but I could easily live somewhere else in France, I love the place.

My favourite place in France is Monpellier. Beautiful small city which is really friendly, has a fantastic pedestrianised center with load of squares with fountains and great restaurants around them. It's also just a few miles from the beach on the med.

Not wanting to turn this into a thread about france but it is a spectacular country. Ive drove from north to south 3 times and went camping in a good few places.

I quite like the outskirts of Dijon there is some pretty places there.